All About Lucy!

Friday, July 27, 2007

Howdy

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Lucy Fur Caton-Sutton. I am an 18 month old wire hair belge Brussels Griffon. My Mommy Jean says that I look like an ewok. Some of you may be familiar with the movie "As Good As It Gets." The dog, Verdel, is a Brussels Griffon. Our notoriety is not expansive but our ability to love is.


This is my blog. This is my spot to mark however I want... and I usually squat because above all things, I am a lady. It is at this time that I would like to introduce by boy toy, Mister Jack Daniel Caton-Sutton. He's a mutt but that doesn't stop him from strutting his stuff. My Mommies decided that I was bored and needed a toy so here he is. He's my best buddy but my love is my Mommy Sonya. Don't tell Mommy Jean but I truly only have eyes for my Mommy Sonya.


Speaking of the Mommies, I guess I should introduce them... but remember, this blog is all about MMMMMEEEE!


My Mommies are biker chicks. Mommy Sonya rides a Harley Davidson Fat Boy and Mommy Jean rides a Harley Davidson Road King Classic. She took me for a ride once... I think I liked it. Definitely loved the wind in my hair... back when I had hair! The Mommies decided that a shorter hair cut would probably be better since I get so overheated. They are always looking out for us though I could really use more treats. Oh yeah... here are the Mommies.

It's getting late and time for a major back scratch from Mommy Jean and a belly scratch from Mommy Sonya. Remember: "Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job." ~Franklin P. Jones



No comments: